Ridgeview Venue is the Asheville area’s newest special event venue
Ridgeview Venue is equipped to host a variety of events with a capacity of up to 120 people. Our rustic mountain setting, on ten beautiful acres, and Ridgeview Barn event center offers all of the appeal to make your special event unforgettable.
More than "I do"
Ridgeview Venue’s lush, natural surroundings and convenient access to nearby Asheville offers the ideal location for a corporate event. Whether hosting a thank-you dinner for clients and staff or a special, daylong corporate retreat, Ridgeview Venue’s property can be adapted specifically for your event’s needs. Please note that there is no WiFi at the facility.
Whether your non-profit is hosting special dinner, a charity auction, an off-site meeting of the board, or a staff appreciation event, Ridgeview Venue can help you create a memorable evening in a gorgeous location. Please note that there is no WiFi at the facility.
- 3000-square-foot barn event center
- Massive outdoor stone, wood-burning fireplace
- High-quality sound system with microphone
- Access to pond, dock, and lawns
- Indoor lighting: chandeliers
- Outdoor lighting: Edison bulb string lights
- Catering work room with sink, counters, and refrigerator
- Rustic Cabana Bar building
- Handicap-accessible bathrooms
- Event director on site throughout event
- Table and chair set-up and tear-down
- Parking attendant
- One-hour rehearsal based on availability
- Wedding consultant (Available for additional fee)
- The following can incur fees beyond the contracted amount.
- Every 15 minutes outside of access period
- Labor fee (set-up/tear-down of any décor not provided by the venue)
- Excessive cleaning fee
- Pick-up/delivery fee for each vendor outside of access period
- Changes to event plans after 30-day meeting
- Late payment fee
- Rejected payment fee
- Damage fee
- Illegal celebration items
- 8-foot tables (to seat 120 guests)
- wooden padded dining chairs (to seat 120 guests)
- white chairs for ceremony site (to seat 100 guests)
- white tablecloths
- white napkins
- water glasses (120)
- silverware (120)
- white dinner plates (120)
- access to decorative items
- whiskey barrels
- wooden crates
- massive bowl for beverages
- numerous vases
- vintage furniture
- lawn games
- Please call or email us for details and add-on price estimates.
- Wedding consultant
- Vintage, mix-and-match china dinner plates (120 plates)
- Friday evening Rehearsal Dinner barbecue (3 hours, for 20 guests)
- Friday night Vintage Cottage rental
- Bride & groom “Night Before” Vintage Cottage getaway
- Additional vintage furniture
- Ridgeview Venue is not responsible for weather related power interruptions.
- Clients must purchase a $1 million insurance policy
- Clients must hire a bartender if mixed drinks are to be served
- Clients must purchase a limited Special Occasion Permit if wine or beer is served