Choose from 3 amazing ceremony sites
Book a tour to view the venue in person and discuss the details that will make your special day truly magical, lock in your dates for 30 days with half of the package price.
60 days before your special day we will meet to coordinate the details of your ceremony, reception + rehearsal dinner, figure out how everything will be setup, seating & furniture arrangements and create a timeline for your special day.
30 days before your wedding we will meet to finalize all the paperwork, insurance, licenses, revise seating and furniture setup.
At Ridgeview Venue, we offer a variety of picturesque locations for your ceremony. We are currently one of the newest wedding venues in the Asheville, NC, area, and offer exclusive sites for your special day.
We want our couples and their friends and family to feel relaxed and unrushed on their special day. Our wedding package includes full use of the property from 9:00 am until 11:00 pm. (There are additional fees for use of the property beyond this period.) We offer four distinct settings for your wedding ceremony, including a space that operates as a stunning alternative to an outdoor setting, in case of rain.
Ridgeview Dock & Pond
You and your loved one have the option of exchanging vows on the small dock of Ridgeview Venue. Friends and family view the ceremony from seats around the pond, for a one-of-a-kind view of your nuptials.
Our property includes a two-acre secluded field, where you and your loved one will be the focal point of the ceremony, surrounded by magnificent views.
The barn doors of our event center offer a rustic backdrop for your outdoor ceremony. The doors can be decorated with flowers, wreaths, or garlands to make the look and feel of the ceremony uniquely your own.
Grand Stone Fireplace
Our massive stone fireplace lends a rustic touch to your wedding ceremony. This area also serves as a rain plan alternative to any of our outdoor ceremony locations.
The Vintage Cottage
Located on the property is the Vintage Cottage, overlooking the dock and pond. The cottage is a serene setting to host the wedding party as they prepare for the day. Each level includes a bedroom, a bathroom, and a living area. The upper level, designed specifically for the bride and her bridesmaids, includes a bridal room. The lower level is an ideal place for the groom and his groomsmen to relax before the ceremony, with a groom’s room. The cottage is also equipped with a kitchen. The use of the Vintage Cottage is included as part of our Wedding Package and is available for use from 9:00 am on the morning of the event until 11:00 pm the day of the ceremony.
- 3000-square-foot barn event center
- Massive outdoor stone, wood-burning fireplace
- High-quality sound system with microphone
- Access to pond, dock, and lawns
- Indoor lighting: chandeliers
- Outdoor lighting: Edison bulb string lights
- Catering work room with sink, counters, and refrigerator
- Rustic Cabana Bar building
- Handicap-accessible bathrooms
- Day of wedding coordinator
- Vintage, mix-n-match china dinner plates (up to 150) $275
- Rehearsal Dinner BBQ (up to 20 guests) +Cottage Rental for 2
- View pricing for optional vintage cottage rental on AirBNB
- 8-foot tables (to seat 120 guests)
- wooden padded dining chairs (to seat 120 guests)
- white chairs for ceremony site (to seat 120 guests)
- water glasses (120)
- silverware (120)
- white dinner plates (120)
- access to decorative items
- whiskey barrels
- wooden crates
- massive bowl for beverages
- numerous vases
- vintage furniture
- lawn games
- Event director on site throughout the event
- Table and chair set-up and tear-down
- Parking attendant
- One-hour rehearsal based on availability
- Wedding consultant (Available for an additional fee)